Anna loved doing book signings at stores & events.
She enjoyed talking to her readers and helped them pick out books from her extensive collection that matched their interests. She also encouraged others to find their voice, write their own stories and to also become a published author.
“Anna Journey: How many lives does one person get?”
is now available locally in Baltimore, MD*:
- Bateman’s Express, 610 Compass Rd, Middle River, 21220
- The Neck Stop, 1015 Back River Neck Rd, Essex, 21221
- 5 Wacky Women, 10255 York Rd, Cockeysville,
- Franklin Square Hospital Gift Shop, 9001 Franklin Square Dr, Rosedale 21237
- List last updated August 2018.